You can apply online by clicking here: Online Application.
Or call (609) 564-5463 to schedule an appointment to meet with a leasing agent.
We look forward to you joining our community.
FOR PROSPECTIVE RESIDENTS
Applications must be completed in full. Applications containing untrue, incorrect or misleading information will be declined. There is a $55 non-refundable application fee per person over the age of 18 in the form of a money order or certified check payable to FP Management.
Each application is evaluated by a scoring method that weighs indicators of future rent payment performance. The score is based on statistical analysis of prior payment history. Based on the score, we choose to accept or decline any applicant, or seek additional requirements in order to approve the lease. These additional requirements may include an increased deposit.
The following MUST accompany ALL applications:
- A copy of a valid driver’s license, age of majority card, military ID or state issued Photo ID card (view and document only). Expired documents are NOT considered valid.
- All applicants in the United States on a visa must list the visa number and expiration date on the Application for Residency. Lease agreements will not be written for terms beyond the visa expiration date.
- Credit reports will be run on each applicant and will be considered in the overall credit worthiness of the application. Unsatisfactory credit history can disqualify an applicant from renting an apartment at this community. An unsatisfactory credit report is one that reflects past or current bad debts, late payments or unpaid bills, liens, judgments or bankruptcies. If an applicant is declined for poor credit history, the applicant will be given the name, address and telephone number of the credit reporting agency that provided the report.
- An applicant declined for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report from the credit reporting agency.
- Applicants who meet all other qualifying criteria but do not have credit, may have to meet additional requirements.
- Thorough background and criminal checks will be done.
- Employment must be verifiable.
- Gross monthly household income must be sufficient to cover the rent and other typical household obligations.
- Each resident is jointly and severally (fully) responsible for the entire rental payment as well as all community rules and policies. Management will not refund any part of a security deposit until the apartment is vacated by all leaseholders.
- Governed by state, city, and local ordinances. In the absence of any more stringent requirements by the aforementioned agencies, the standard occupancy guidelines will be a maximum of two (2) residents per bedroom. Residents under the age of 12 months will not be considered in the occupancy guidelines. An individual will be considered a resident and must be listed on the lease agreement if they reside at the premises more than 50% of the time.
- Mi-Place™ at Wayside complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act. Mi-Place™ at Wayside does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or any other basis protected by applicable state, Federal or local fair housing laws.